When you are hired to give your customer the best SEO services that you can you should know everything about the industry. There are plenty of things that not everyone knows, so make sure that you continue to read to figure it out. Here are just 10 of the secrets of the industry that not everyone knows.
When it comes to SEO services in India there are plenty of secrets that not everyone knows. Regardless of whether or not you are doing the work yourself or you are hiring an expert you should know what they are. Here are some of the top secrets, including:
- Never search for yourself – You should never search for your own website from your own computer. Instead make sure to use the “incognito” setting on your browser so that you can get an unaffected view of where your website is in the rankings.
- Optimize for humans – First, you should be optimizing your website for humans to start. Once you have completed that, including through making your site responsive, then you can go ahead and do it for robots. Humans are the ones that are using the internet the most, which is why they are more important to deal with first.
- Don’t always use AdWords – You don’t always need to use AdWords since it might not always be the best way. There are statistics that states around 80% of viewers simply ignore the various ads that are placed on Google.
- Use relevant content – You should always make sure that the content that you are posting to your site is relevant. This one of the key things when it comes to SEO services since nobody is going to want to read content that isn’t relevant to what they are looking for. There are plenty of types of content that you can add to your site, such as blogs, articles, press releases, videos and more.
- Install and learn to use Google Analytics – One of the first things that you should be doing is to install Google Analytics and then learning how to properly use it. This is where you will find all of the information about the people who are coming to your site and how they are finding you. Here you can see the keywords that people are using and the sites that they are coming from, especially if you have plenty of links around.
- Use reputable methods – You should never use the methods that are less than reputable. This can be seen by Google and the other search engines and can lead to your website being blacklisted or even simply not shown on the results.
- Design – You want to ensure that the design that you are using for your website is optimized, which means that you need to make sure that humans can read it. Not only should it be legible, but you should make sure that you are using fonts that are easy to read, colors that don’t clash and that it is fully responsive.
- Featured answers and snippets – These days when you are searching for simple questions it might just come up above the other search results. This is why it is critical that you have some of these written for your company, especially if you are doing localized SEO.
- Use YouTube and social media – You might think that using social media and even YouTube is a waste of your time. However, these days with everyone using the internet and these platforms they are the best places. Make sure that you have profiles on all of the platforms and that you are regularly using them.
- Google updates – Make sure that you are getting regular updates from Google that would allow you to see where you are on the rankings. There are plenty of applications that you can use that would give you regular updates based on how frequently you want them.
It is extremely important that you know what you should be doing if you want to get to the top of the rankings in your industry. Make sure that you are hiring the experts in SEO services to help you and that you understand what secrets you can use to get you to the top of the rankings without any problems or using shady methods.
When you are thinking about hiring the experts or work in the SEO services industry, then you need to know the major secrets. Not only should you know who you need to be focused on first when it comes to your website, but also that you have it designed for all devices and computers. Also, make sure that you use social media platforms to the best of your ability and that your company has a presence there.